Join Our Team
We Are Growing!
We are always looking for pet-lovers to join our team. Because of the driving involved, we will give preference to applicants who live in or near Milton, Mass.
Our dog-walkers usually work up to five days/week (Mon-Fri) between the hours of 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. We are flexible so can work around schedules, however, availability during those hours is preferred.
Our pet-sitting clients range from dogs, cats, reptiles, and small caged animals. These assignments vary and may occur during weekends, holidays and school vacation periods. Therefore, applicants must be prepared to work during those times.
We are always on the lookout for top-notch candidates to join the Comfy Cozy Pet Sitting staff. If your friends call you the dog or cat “whisperer,” you may be a great match for our team, and we encourage you to apply. Our award-winning services set us apart from the crowd, and we expect our employees to share that philosophy.
If you love animals, this could very well be your dream job.
In order to apply, candidates must:
- be 21 years of age or older
- own a reliable, insured vehicle
- have a clean driving record
- be able to pass a criminal background check
- have a smart phone
- have a valid driver’s license
- have acute attention to detail
- be able to walk dogs, up to several miles per day.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- experience with pets such as a veterinary technician, dog trainer, veterinary assistant, doggie daycare handler, groomer, shelter or rescue volunteer, etc.
- previous pet sitting experience
- experience in giving medications to pets.
- Because of the driving involved, preference will be given to applicants who live within our service area. We try to keep our sitters within a small radius of their home.
This is a part time job with a growing company. If you’re looking for a long-term career in pet care, we encourage you to apply!
What Exactly Does A Pet Sitter Do?
– take dog(s) for walks, pick up after them when they go to the bathroom
– scoop cat litter boxes
– clean up any accidents a pet may have had (vomit, diarrhea, urine)
– bring in client’s mail and/or newspapers
– dispense medications, if necessary, to dogs and/or cats
– Send client updates and pictures from visits through the company software
– feed and give water to pets
– occasionally meet with clients
– occasionally work and drive in unfavorable conditions (rain, sleet, snow, etc.)